SGB Sales Associate
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Support sales team with new sales or existing business with activities that may include, but are not limited to, entry level sales training, enrollment meetings, health fairs, interregional RFA, sharing or managing a book or business, inside sales, sales proposal development, customer reporting and constituent relations (producers, plan sponsors, customers). May support and contribute to profitable sales on a shared book of business or customer base (i.e., assists in preparation of customer reporting and new business proposals). Assist with underwriting case preparation, as appropriate. May work with sales support area in support of RFP processing. Complete entry level sales training and actively participate in ongoing sales training. Participate in open enrollment presentation and health fairs as necessary. May assist in the cultivation and development of producer and consultant contacts in the assigned territory. May conduct enrollment meetings for plan sponsors and trains brokers or plan sponsor representatives to conduct these meetings in the future. Collaborate with team members, as appropriate, on case installation to manage the integration of client's and companies internal organizations, ensuring a smooth installation. May handle inside sales and works cross-functionally to complete the sale and ensure a timely and accurate installation.
What your background should be
- Up to 5 years industry or customer service experience depending on role. Must be detail oriented and organized.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the nation's leading diversified health care benefits companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com