- Franklin, TN
What you'll be doing
- Proposes the proper solutions to customer by integrating technologies to include the appropriate front-end solutions, connectivity and hardware. Proactively develops new customer contacts, reviews leads, protects territory and participates in increasing revenue stream within current accounts. Actively participates in account reviews. With a team of specialists, coordinates the necessary resources to respond to major corporations, vertical markets (e.g. legal) or a professional institution and exhibits leadership qualities to effectively direct people and projects. Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations. Promotes products and represents the company at off-site customer meetings. Maintains records of all account activity within sales database. Maintains contact lists for each account. Serves as first line of contact with customers. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 2 years of business-to-business successful account management and account development experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent experience
Who is the client company
- It is a Japanese multinational imaging and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com