- Kansas City, MO
What you'll be doing
- Perform journey level work in the inspection, repair and service of company vehicle. Operate a variety of hand, power and shop tool. Perform equipment inspection, adjustment and certification. Pick up and deliver customer vehicle using full size van and 20ft trailer. Perform pre delivery inspection (PDI) of new car. Maintain record of time, expense and material. Order shop supply and part. Help maintain cleanliness of vehicle and service center. Effectively handle multiple priority, organize workload and meet deadline. Perform other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a dealership environment, 5+ years in the automotive industry. Automobile mechanic national certificate preferred. Certification to repair AC systems and handle refrigerant. Valid driving license, clean driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable. Factory trained master status or OEM training & hybrid experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree in automotive technology preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American automotive and energy storage company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com