- Scranton, PA
What you'll be doing
- Installs dispensing equipment efficiently and properly. Repairs all equipment in the territory assigned. Maintains all dispensing equipment within established and acceptable time frames, including monthly maintenance on chemical and beverage accounts. Troubleshoots and resolves problems related to electric, plumbing, installation of dishwashers, water lines, drain lines, and copper/PVC piping. Responds to all service calls by phone and/or via physical inspection of equipment in a time frame that is conducive to an excellent service level. Orders parts as required and within contract requirements and/or customer needs. Maintains an effective inventory level of parts. Schedules a preventative maintenance schedule on chemical and beverage accounts. Effectively communicates plans and activities to immediate supervisor. Assists sales force in selling chemical and beverage products, including direct account penetration where applicable. Displays polite and courteous attitude with customers and sales personnel. Properly communicates to appropriate personnel the status of job completions, repairs, and/or problems. Increases sales and profits in related product category and increases account bases. Reduces number of service calls through proactive preventative maintenance. Monitors and ensures efficiencies related to number of weekly service calls, number of equipment installations, and number of preventative maintenance calls. Completes documentation, service reports, inventory, van stock parts and equipment, and customer service reports and maintains appropriate logs. Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least one year of service industry experience. An understanding of electric, plumbing, installation of dishwashers, water lines, drains lines, and copper/PVC piping. Polite and courteous attitude with customers and account managers in area. Able to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, and reach above and below waist. Able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds occasionally, with or without assistance. Unrestricted driving license and clean driving record. Willing and able to participate in emergency on-call 24/7.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest independent foodservice distributors in the nation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com