- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a service technician. The successful candidate for this position will be partner with restaurant and hospitality managers to offer comprehensive service solutions for commercial cooking, refrigeration, ware washing, and other specialty food service equipment. Demonstrate mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and ability to read diagrams and schematics. Drive income through quarterly bonuses by meeting efficiency and productivity goals. Involve with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekend.
What your background should be
- A minimum of one year of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC, or military service. Valid driving license and acceptable motor vehicle record. Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (i.e. EPA, CFESA) commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com