- Pulaski, VA
What you'll be doing
- Service supervisor work directly with a team of route service sales representatives (route drivers), both on route and in-house. Selected individual will supervise route service sales representatives who provide customer service, sales, and the pick-up and delivery of uniforms, floor mats, dust mops and restroom sanitation supplies to businesses. Supervisory responsibilities include hiring, training, developing, and evaluating route service sales representatives to assure company customers receive the highest level of customer service and product quality in the most efficient manner. Training duties include driving a company owned vehicle to and from customer sites and assisting the route service sales representatives with lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customer accounts. In addition, this position will oversee several key service department areas including maintaining excellent customer relationships, handling renewals of customer contracts, increasing internal sales, and maintaining an efficient route structure.
What your background should be
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred. Previous management or leadership experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred. Previous training or instructor experience, preferred. Previous experience working in a sales-related role, preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about safety, fire protection and other facilities services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com