- Southfield, MI
What you'll be doing
- The service supervisor is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and controlling all functions of the assigned service technicians on his team to ensure prompt, high quality service to all customers. The service supervisor is expected to work together with service support personnel to resolve both customer and company concerns. Monitor and recommend to the manager proper personnel levels and schedules. Implement administration approved schedules. Oversee and provide support and on-the-job training to team personnel. Resolve customer concerns and chronic service issues. Work actions assigned by the department manager to resolve customer disputes and to track and follow up on the resolutions that are implemented. Identify, formulate and recommend to the department manager quality and efficiency procedures. Implement and monitor approved procedures. Ensure all assigned team members are performing to the required production, service billing, and repeat service call and up sell metrics. Perform inventories and inspections of assigned technician vehicles and parts stock to ensure compliance with company standards. Keep service manager informed regarding pertinent matters of the department. Maintain appropriate attire in compliance with the uniform policy. Respond to alarms and take appropriate steps to guard, provide protection and safety on the clients and employer premises. Provide and maintain any and all licenses, permits or technical qualifications that are or may be required by any governmental agency as part of that which is necessary to fulfill the duties of this position. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Walking for long periods of time. Driving for extended periods of time. Standing for long periods of time. Occasionally working in high or low temperature areas. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office programs. Able to use computer keyboard and mouse to complete tasks up to 25% of the work day. Demonstrated inter-personal and customer service skills. Service industry supervisory experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Two years college majoring in business management.
Who is the client company
- Concern about security and investigations services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org