Service Sales Representative - Uniform
- Eugene, OR
What you'll be doing
- This position will provide route service to a set customer base, through the pick-up and delivery of uniform and facility service product such as floor mat, dust mop, air freshener, soap, restroom paper supply, and other ancillary product. Duty involve driving a company owned box truck to and from numerous customer stop throughout the course of the day, as well as lifting, carrying and walking clean product into and soiled product out of customer account. Service sales Representative are also responsible for customer satisfaction, by responding to customer inquiry and request, as well as pro-active problem solving. Additional responsibility include growing the existing route, through sales of additional item from our product line and catalogue to current customer. Specific route and customer are assigned, in order to build a rapport between the service sales representative and the customers service.
What your background should be
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry. Previous experience working in a sales related role. Ability to meet the physical requirement of the position. A valid driving license are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- The client company provides specialized services to businesses of all types, primarily throughout North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com