- San Marcos, CA
What you'll be doing
- Upholds company policies and procedures, principles of responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local laws. Schedules member and non-member appointments by telephone, mail, electronically or in person utilizing company computer systems. Responsible for timely response to in-basket inquires. Verifies members benefits, notifies member of applicable cost share and updates patients' demographics information. Obtains relevant information to determine priority appointment time/date, confirms appointment changes due to cancellations and notifies patients of available alternate times, schedules diagnostic lab/x-ray tests. Ensures current schedules are accurate, makes authorized changes. Provides reception for designated area. Verifies patient visit with pre-established appointment schedule in computer system.
What your background should be
- Experience in medical office background, cashiering and or equivalent experience and medical terminology preferred. Knowledge of company computer systems preferred. Must be able to work in fast paced environment preferred. Demonstrates ability to deal with internal and external customers preferred. Ability to prioritize and multi task preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduation, GED or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com