- Brea, CA
What you'll be doing
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job. Answers all incoming telephone calls and assists or directs callers. Takes messages. Greets customers in person or on the telephone, light filing. Inputs check orders. Inputs straight deposits, payments (no cash). Processes address changes. Call customers to verify checks, to assist in processing various reports, contact customers on return items, receives commercial and individual checking deposits, verifies endorsement, and issues receipts. Receives savings deposits. Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds according to reg. receive loan payments, checks due dates, and assesses late charges when applicable. Accepts requests for purchase of U.S. savings bonds. Accepts and places stop payment requests, accepts check reorders, and address changes, distributes these to proper personnel for processing. Always keeps negotiable items secure and maintains a high level of safety for the bank. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be familiar with, and in compliance with, all banking regulations as applicable. Minimum six months of experience as a service representative in a financial institution; or six months experience with cash handling and customer service. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- This company provides the financial tools small to medium-sized businesses need to thrive.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com