- Verona, WI
What you'll be doing
- Service representatives count, sort and package currency and coin quickly and accurately. Balance assigned cash drawer in accordance to bank directives. Exhibit effective follow through and ownership in every customer interaction. Provide training to new service representative, as applicable. Handling of special services, such as foreign money and collections. Accept and process customer transactions accurately and timely. Provide professional, courteous and friendly customer service, greeting all customers promptly and pleasantly. Ensure name tags and dates are always displayed. Support professional bank image by ensuring care for the branch environment and appearance of the branch as well as personal appearance. Perform other administrative tasks as needed. Attend all branch meetings. Identifies customer needs and matches needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services. Make qualified referrals to other team members including other lines of business.
What your background should be
- At least 1 year of cash handling or customer service experience is required. Ability to develop customer relationships. Ability to make sound transactional decisions to ensure policies and directives are met. Ability to accurately understand and respond appropriately when interacting with customers, co-workers and management. Ability to take responsibility for personal performance and development.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com