- Apple Valley, CA
What you'll be doing
- Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly service. Responsible for any combination of the following transactions: check cashing; deposits; withdrawals; consumer, real estate, and commercial loan payments; money order and check sales; traveler's checks processing; and foreign currency exchange. Refers cross-sales customers to appropriate salesperson. May also be responsible for handling merchant customers and cash shipments and deposits in addition to processing federal tax deposits for FICA wages. Follows established bank policies and procedures for this position and follows the supervisor's direction. Accepts and places stop payment requests, accepts check reorders, and address changes, distributes these to proper personnel for processing. Always keeps negotiable items secure and maintains a high level of safety for the bank. Must be familiar with, and in compliance with, all banking regulations as applicable. Answer customer questions when necessary, always using the opportunities to cross-sell other bank services.
What your background should be
- Minimum of six months experience as a service representative in a financial institution; or six months experience with cash handling and customer service. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com