- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Provide technical support and training. Direct and guide shop execution on key factor measurements. Ensure maintenance procedures are followed, check quality, and to ensure the company is receiving the best value. Responsible for the hiring and professional development of mechanics, parts technician and service coordinator. Ensures shop strategic direction and operations are in line with overall business unit, company goals and values. Review financial results to determine where and what adjustments, priorities, and focus must be given to maximize business results. Ensure the shop receives, understands, and follows all service bulletins and updates impacting shop performance and maximizing equipment availability. Prepare budget projections based on known and projected volume. Identifies and plans maintenance / driver services capacity requirements. Determines the skill mix of associates necessary to maximize shop efficiency and cost effectiveness. Continually monitor company shop utilization with the goal in mind of maximizing work completed in the shop. Ensure the shop execution of scheduled PM, proper work priority and express service. Responsible for overall condition of the facility and cost to maintain it. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years demonstrated leadership experience, preferably in operations or maintenance. Written communication and computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- College or technical degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a freight company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com