- Marietta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Key responsibilities include the direct supervision of the service personnel team including recruiting, training and developing of service staff. The post holder will also ensure standard response times are met, with all required paperwork accurately completed, as well as monitoring parts, supplies and tools needed by various departments.
What your background should be
- 5-10 years of experience as a dental service technician with acceptable performance and productivity. Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supply markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com