- Fair Lawn, NJ
What you'll be doing
- It is the duty of the Service Manager to manage profitable operation of the company's Service business. This experienced individual will lead the organizations Technical Service personnel to ensure the profitable execution of all Billable service work and offer the proper documentation that fulfills or exceeds clients demands. Service Manager will maintain direct communication with the Director of Operations to make sure the orderly and cost effective work flow and development of the Service Departments client base and deficiency repairs created by the periodic test and inspection process. Service Manager will be responsible for maximizing and influencing service business customer satisfaction levels and customer retention.
What your background should be
- 5 years of relevant experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business management
Who is the client company
- Provides IT, information assurance and security products for the federal government and local agencies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com