- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- The service lead oversees and ensures service, checkout, fitting room, training, sales floor; cash handling and email capture are met in accordance with company-defined practices and processes. Deliverables actively participates in store walkthroughs with store manager and district manager to ensure the consistency and quality of service and operational execution. Educates and provides feedback to associates on driving sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation, and replenishment. Leads overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution. Drives results through creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that ensure a positive in-store experience for both store team and customers. Manages and measures progress and results against key targets. Ensures service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes.
What your background should be
- Must be at least 18 years old. Must have at least 1 years of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred. Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service. Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American chain of fashion retailers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com