- Redmond, WA
What you'll be doing
- The service engineer will be responsible for planning, deploying, running, and optimizing high traffic online service. One major deliverable is to automate routine tasks via scripts, job lets, or tools for faster, error-free deployment and maintenance. Those tasks include (but not limited to) server auto deployment and configuration, networking configuration and validation, server imaging, physical & logical asset management and asset health etc. S/he will deliver strong operational feedback to functional specifications and provide hand-on automation. The candidate will provide engineering inputs on the SharePoint online deployment architecture including capacity deployments, high availability, disaster recovery, performance optimization, telemetry & monitoring.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant hands-on technical experience, and a record of individual technical achievements such as MCSE, MSDBA, CCNA etc. Strong system engineering & administrative skills with MS server products including and not limited to, Windows 2008/2012, Hyper-V, SQL 2008/2012, IIS 7.0 & SharePoint etc. is required. Demonstrated strong experience in scripting languages such as PowerShell, C# and C++. Expert knowledge of running and supporting enterprise scale services and infrastructure at internet-data center environments is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in computer science, electrical/computer engineering, related degree, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company that develops,manufactures,supports and sells computer software services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com