Service Delivery Coordinator
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Ensures project/orders are delivered on time, striving to exceed customer expectations. Effectively communicates dependencies and project status to customer and others as needed. Drives to achieve/exceed monthly revenue goals for the business. Acts as primary contact for the project/order during the implementation of the project/order. Applies solid knowledge of the organization, influencing others through effective matrix management skills to ensure a positive outcome for both the customer and company. Performs milestone tracking and implementation focus across a large cross-functional team with little to no supervisory guidance. Proactively manages change in scope, identifying potential issues and devises contingency plan or alternate solution with least impact to the customer. Organizes/manages network overbuilds and outside plant construction in support of customer project/order, working directly or through organizational resources as available and needed. Builds strong relationships with downstream partners ensuring cohesive cross functional collaboration. Demonstrates knowledge of and proficiency in installation procedures for standard, less complex products and services. Effectively applies company best practices, however understands when a creative out of the box solution is appropriate; analyzes operational performance data to provide continuous improvements for the service delivery organization.
What your background should be
- 4-5 years of experience in project/program management positions within the telecommunications industry. Basic computer skills required in MS Office suites. Strong business acumen required with focus on revenue realization and cost containment; basic skill level with project coordination/management and ability to step into project management role as needed. High level organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task and maintain high quality standards.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma. College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org