Service Contract Renewal Coordinator
- Birmingham, AL
What you'll be doing
- Assist service account engineers and sales professionals with the renewal of the service agreement base. Provide status on all service agreements (contracts) that renew within the next 90 days via service agreement working file. Prepare and deliver renewal proposals to customers either by mail, fax, or via email. Occasional customer visits may be necessary. Coordinate companies response to customer complaints by summarizing the situation and delegating the responsibility of response to the appropriate parties. Provide follow-up to the customer. Conduct at least 5 customer survey calls per week with full documentation. Assist in coordinating marketing efforts of additional Siemens capabilities to win new business. Assist service operations manager or area sales managers with special assignments. The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the service department.
What your background should be
- This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required. Time management, uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities. 8+ years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above. Paralegal experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global electronics and information technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org