- Tempe, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Supports sales account executives in the internal and external post-sale activities associated with the acquisition of new business and in maintaining existing client relationships. Conducts post-sale enrollment meetings; presenting product information, distributing approved materials, collecting forms and answering questions. Attends enrollment meetings and benefit fairs for assigned customers. Works with internal partners to resolve escalated issues and request needed customer plan performance reports. Coordinates with sales account executives to prepare presentation materials. Participates in finalist meetings for prospective customers, stewardship meetings for existing customers and broker meetings to discuss both. Ensures proper licensing and appointment paperwork is in good order for writing agents. Participates in the implementation process. Tracks renewal status and margin position for existing customer block with some renewal coordination with the underwriter. Performs other duties as assigned or required by specific market.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-5 years customer service experience in group insurance. Group insurance experience including disability, dental, vision, and life products. Able to learn new systems and maneuver within multiple complex systems at same time. Strong oral and written communication skills and strong organizational skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about insurance, annuities, employee benefits, banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com