Service Center Director
- Canton, GA
What you'll be doing
- The service center director plans, directs, and participates in the day-to-day operation, management and maintenance of a company service center including a thrift store. Recruits and manages a team of staff and volunteers. Prepares bookkeeping, sales, statistics, and payroll records. Participates in screening and providing services to clients. Represents the client company in the community. Monitors the receipt and processing of thrift store donations, ensures merchandise is properly priced and rotated in order to maximize store sales.
What your background should be
- Five years experience performing progressively responsible social service work with supervisory and bookkeeping responsibilities or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Knowledge of the principles and practices of social service administration. Knowledge of the principles and practices of bookkeeping. Knowledge of the principles and practices of marketing and public relations in order to promote awareness of the service centers services and maximize thrift store sales. Knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel supervision. Ability to attract and retain ample supply of staff and volunteers in order to meet the needs of the center and store. Ability to prepare accurate and complete bookkeeping, statistical, sales, payroll, and personnel records. Ability to screen social service clients for eligibility to receive social service assistance. Ability to account for all center funds and to ensure financial assistance disbursement is in compliance with budget and program policies. Ability to build effective working relationships with community agencies in order to make appropriate referrals between agencies.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Who is the client company
- The company is concern about charitable activity.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org