Service and Training Manager
- Greenwood, SC
What you'll be doing
- Partners with the store manager to set hiring goals and execute hiring plans. Conducts interviews and provides feedback regarding candidate to the store manager for the final hiring decision. Completes sellebrity on-boarding and functional training for new sellebrity. Trains and monitors sellebrity skills at the cash wrap, fitting room and sales floor areas, as well as company loss prevention and human resource policies. Educates team on driving sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation and replenishment. Educates team on driving sales through promotions, product knowledge and suggestive selling skills in the fitting rooms and at the cash wrap. Assesses training opportunities from observations, customer survey results and customer feedback and makes recommendations to the SM or ASM(s) to execute action plans. Communicates and delegates replenishment priorities based on sales and inventory.
What your background should be
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel. Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with or around cleaning chemicals and lift and carry 50 lbs. Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, overnight and weekend shifts. Ability to coach, provide feedback, excellent verbal and written communication and computer proficiency. Ability to think creatively, embrace and lead change and deal with ambiguity. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent desired. College degree or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org