- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- The service advocate will analyze, clarify and resolve basic policy and account related questions from internal and external customers. Review problems and communicate with appropriate personnel to obtain information when necessary. Service advocate will respond to customer inquiries through appropriate mediums. Attain performance level standards as outlined in performance objectives. Continue to build personal skill set by participating in in-house or outside insurance or industry related courses and seminars as deemed necessary to expand product and system knowledge. The incumbent will stay current with relevant product(s). Understand organizational overall strategy. Model farmers core values. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Successful completion of company approved job assessments required. 1-3 years of experience required. Customer service experience is asked. Customer service skills, typing skills, basic pc skills, basic math skills, conflict resolution skills, verbal and written communication skills are expected.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides insurance and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org