- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments with customers to expedite their service experience. Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner. Determining vehicle needs based on customer information and a vehicle walk-around. Using a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their vehicle. Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates. Communicating frequently with technicians and parts associates to ensure timely completion of work. Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the customer wants to be informed. Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the customer. Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction. Setting and achieving targeted sales goals. Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information.
What your background should be
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience. Ability to set and achieve targeted goals. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities. Prior sales experience preferred but not required. Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills. Organization and follow-up skills. Experience and desire to work with technology. Valid in-state driving license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest automotive retailer in the United States and is the leading provider of new and pre-owned vehicles.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org