Senior Visual Manager
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The senior visual manager is responsible to manage all aspects of the store experience seasonal store set, including but not limited to sample process, fixturing, supplies, and maintenance. Develop visual merchandising strategies by season. Create compelling seasonal product presentations that align with the seasonal visual merchandising and brand strategies through the seasonal store set. Participate in seasonal rollouts in stores to understand how executable the seasonal store experience guide is in stores. S/he will build constructive and effective relationships with key cross-functional business partners including marketing, planning/distribution; store design, merchandising; design and field to align support of visual merchandising and brand initiatives. Collaborate with the merchants and creative marketing to develop the seasonal signage program. Collaborate with merchants to gain insight into seasonal merchandising strategies, ensure key programs are protected and presentation is appropriate for the brand, provide support and special insight on business growth opportunities and market issues. Collaborate with store design to address fixturing needs. Partner with planning and distribution to review initial allocations by season, provide distribution requests for mannequins and display, understand key seasonal investments by brand and collection, review expanded presentation model stocks. Collaborate with senior manager creative to plan windows and in-store creative. Partner with director of fashion and style to style in-store mannequin looks. Partner with visual operations to produce the seasonal store experience guide, communicate weekly store experience updates, coordinate new store openings, assist in the development and maintenance of visual merchandising resources for the stores, plan seasonal dates. Troubleshoot concept flows, windows, business strategies and creative needs for stores. Identify and develop training opportunities to address visual merchandising skills/gaps within the fleet. Conduct training sessions in markets seasonally to develop merchandising skill sets and explore new visual merchandising techniques. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have minimum 6 years of retail visual merchandising and display experience in a multi store capacity managing high profile, high volume stores. S/he should have the ability to develop and communicate visual merchandising presentation guidelines, ability to work with various levels of management, and ability to handle ambiguity. The incumbent should have strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through skills, high level of leadership skills, and strong women fashions and styling sense. The incumbent should have strong understanding of the customer, and how visual merchandising, supports an exceptional customer experience, and drives business. Excellent visual and merchandising skills that can support high profile, high and low volume, complex, multi-level stores. S/he should be able to train and develop others during store visits and through store communication. Proven ability to train others and retain talent. S/he will clear and concise verbal and written communication skills. Experience in motivating and influencing others, and excellent time management and organizational skills. The candidate should be self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects. Knowledge of the competition and industry, strong problem analysis and decision making skills. Advanced computer skills (microsoft word, excel, mac proficient, photoshop, illustrator and quark).
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum BS or BA degree preferred
Who is the client company
- This is an american multinational clothing and accessories retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com