Senior Vice President Development
- Waltham, MA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for managing a team of 14 with a fundraising target of $5,000,000, the successful candidate will be possess excellent communications and analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize conflicting workloads. Principal duties include increasing market and sponsorship revenue, building volunteer partnerships, identifying key influencers and business executives and performing ongoing staff development activities.
What your background should be
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in outside sales or in a non-profit organization in a similar capacity and 3 years of experience in a management capacity.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university preferred.
Who is the client company
- Voluntary health organization dedicated to fighting heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com