Senior Treasury Analyst/Treasury Manager
- East Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- Fulfill cash management obligations related to UT finance and PWEL payments, receipts and invoicing, including maintenance of amortization schedules for UT finance loans. Prepare and submit management letter and OMM forecasts, including P&L, balance sheet, cash and customer financing. Support quarterly and yearly reporting requirements including CFA exhibits, guarantee disclosures, aviation insurance data collection and other miscellaneous reporting. Analyze and provide backup data for quarterly finance committee presentations of aerospace industry exposure. Establish all letters of credit/bank guarantees on behalf of company entities while obtaining lowest pricing and ensuring standard procedures for issuing letters of credit are followed to mitigate risks. Coordinate all requests for credit facilities, parent guarantees and comfort letters with company treasurer, company legal and UTC. Assist new subsidiaries, joint ventures and current company entities with setting up and maintaining bank and assist UTC treasury in all bank account initiatives, including incorporating accounts into the UTC cash concentration system and transitioning bank accounts to UTC relationship banks where possible. Develop and maintain relationships with all key UTC relationship banks with regards to cash management and trade services. Perform and maintain centralized system administrator functions for company entities utilizing CITIBANK and JPMORGAN chase e-banking platforms. Assist with bank account registry (bar) administration for all company entities and support yearly foreign bank account reporting requirements. Assist in the administration of foreign exchange and intercompany lending and ensure that company treasury is the focal point for UTILI deposits/loans. Assist with developing an annual dividend plan and help to ensure that plan is executed accordingly; maintain 100% participation rate of company entities in the UTC dividend program.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of aerospace finance / accounting experience. Prior treasury, banking or campaign proposal experience a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bs in accounting/finance, graduate degree or CPA preferred experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American aerospace manufacturer with global service operations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org