Senior Trade Advisory Officer
- Newport Beach, CA
What you'll be doing
- The senior trade advisory officer will cultivate clients and prospects with relevant relationship managers of CBG and RBG to develop prospects for sale of trade finance solutions such as receivable purchase, trade cycle finance, standby letter of credit, import or export letters of credit, documentary collections, government-guaranteed programs. Sell to and maintain contact with major accounts in conjunction with account managers. The candidate will identify markets within the company customer base or outside of it. Consult with prospects and customers to identify needs and recommend the trade finance solutions to meet those needs. Demonstrate services/products to customers. Generate the targeted amount of new business revenues in a given year. Reconcile most trade finance sales issues and answers questions concerning supply chain finance as well as documentary products independently. Regularly lead phone and physical meetings with prospects, alone or together with the assigned relationship manager. Serve as liaison between current and potential customers and the bank to resolve questions regarding products/services. Ensure deals properly documented and booked. Work with legal, operation, and middle office. Know the largest GTS clients in assigned territory and builds rapport. Constantly implement changes to retain the GTS relationship preserve revenues and prevent attrition. This position will write credit support memos explaining the risks, and how they mitigated, under the proposed structure so that credit management can make an informed decision.
What your background should be
- The candidate with 7 to 10 years of directly related experience or equivalent required. The incumbent should have complete knowledge of trade finance products and services with demonstrated sales capability. S/he should have minimum of 7 years progressively increasing experience in international trade finance. This position should have analytical and research, bank product and service knowledge, planning and organizing. S/he should have research information sales background. The applicant should be a self-starter, and have proposes new and practical initiatives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- The company provides global banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org