Senior Technology Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- The technology manager is responsible for managing the delivery of information systems and software, networking, server engineering, information security, application development and programming activities. Oversee information systems function for a site, system or special initiative including quality assurance and quality control. The applicant is responsible for cost center management of multiple cost centers and plan of record projects. Manage at least a single application or the equivalent capital, level of responsibility and complexity. Evaluate all directives, change order and projects as to their impact on tactical plans, budgets also contract compliance. Oversee and implement new subsystems, procedures and techniques. Management duties include hiring, training, coaching, counseling and evaluating performance of direct reports. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least 3 years experience leading project teams and providing direction for professional exempt employees. Good understanding of business operations, leadership or management experience is preferable. Prior resource management experience; experience in mainframe or client server is strongly encouraged. Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach, counsel and train staff.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or business administration is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org