Senior Technical Evangelist
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The senior technical evangelist will use deep software development knowledge. The applicant will engage technical writing and persuasive presentation skills to inspire partners in the consumer space to create apps and development on windows 8.1, windows phone 8, windows phone blue and windows azure. The candidate will engage developers in the media, entertainment and consumer space through meetings and industry events, developing deep relationships with partner technical decision makers and influencers and use this to help them development operating system based consumer applications and solutions. S/he will assist the design and architecture of complex software and application solutions for partners in the media, entertainment, and consumer space. Define and create technical assets such as reference apps, starter kits and patterns and practices guidance for use with partner and third party developer agencies. Deliver highly impactful technical content such as samples and software development kits to partners and agencies. Assist other team members in creating differentiated application.
What your background should be
- The candidate should be expertise in iOS, android and windows app and game development. S/he should have publication of at least one app or game to a mobile marketplace. The applicant should have the ability to communicate concepts and code in a concise and instructive manner in writing and in person. This position should have minimum 5 to 10 years of experience writing code. The incumbent should have passion for technology and software development. Strong development skills in C, C#, XAML and html5 are must.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science
Who is the client company
- This is a computer software company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com