Senior Technical Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- The company is currently seeking a motivated, self-starting sr. technical analyst to support the daily operations of an existing set of database driven applications. In this role you will report to the corporate architecture & construction (CA&C) sr. technology manager performing operational tasks & augmenting an existing suite of complex VBA based solutions. Oversee day to day operational database processing tasks for existing store maintenance database applications & supporting third-party applications. Create new and/or modify existing applications as needed to meet evolving business needs. Design & execute quality assurance test cases to support software releases. Provide end-user support for various department & third-party based applications. Develop documentation to implement, refine, and support operational systems. Multitasks while maintaining timely deliverables of parallel track projects and regularly scheduled tasks.
What your background should be
- This will require the candidate to posses a strong working knowledge of MS Access, MS Excel, & VBA to support development, testing, & debugging of these solutions based upon ever evolving business needs. Understanding of web based applications. Proven analytical and data analysis skills. Strong customer service, verbal, and written communication skills are required. Congos 8 BI, desired. Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or computer Information systems, and/or 3+ years VBA development experience in complex environments.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or computer information systems
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org