Senior Tax Analyst
- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Prepare and timely files federal, state, and local income, and franchise tax returns, this includes the preparation of all permanent and temporary tax adjustments used in the calculation of federal taxable income. Maintain tax records, related schedules and reports, and tax calendar for tracking dues dates of all filings. Proactively interact with the company accounting and other personnel to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for process improvements. Research various federal, state, and local tax issues. Respond to various taxing authority notices, requests for information, etc. Assist department with federal, state, and local income tax audits; assist manager with maintaining fixed asset information.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of federal & state income tax compliance experience. Experience with FAS or BNA asset accounting software a plus. CPA or working towards CPA designation. Ability to multi-task while still meeting deadlines; financial analytical expertise; good tax research and writing skills; project management skills; oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills; computer proficiency in both accounting mainframe systems and PC applications, and this position also requires advanced mathematical skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and telecommunication services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org