Senior Systems Analyst
- Mooresville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Understand how the JDA solutions within area of focus can be integrated and configured to better facilitate business processes understands JDA data model, integration points and the order in which these must be executed conducts and leads business requirements analysis and solution design that leads to writing detailed functional and technical specifications. Identify and analyze integration/data issues that affect JDA batch job execution and quality of results developing and maintaining custom JDA batch scripts lead performance root cause analysis and tuning efforts serves in a leadership capacity by leading team through all technical aspects of the SDLC process, including requirement analysis, design and implementation, estimations and other aspects of iterative development. Accurately size complex requests. Ensure high quality implementations through the application of the company methodologies and procedures. Interact with peers, management, and business customers on a daily basis. Participate in project planning. Facilitate timely issue resolution. Review and approve deliverables prepared by the project team. Ensure documents are complete, current, and stored in appropriate location. Interact with 3rd party vendors.
What your background should be
- 7-10 years of full life cycle experience. Technical and functional knowledge of the JDA (Manugistics). Demand and/or fulfillment modules, version 7.8. Earlier release experience will be strongly considered. Ability to develop custom JDA scripts (SQL, Unix Korn shell) and troubleshoot JDA performance issues. Experience leveraging Informatics ETL tools for system integration preferred. Proficient with Microsoft office suite preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required; degree in computer science or information systems preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com