Senior Systems Analyst, Finance Operation
- Dublin, CA
What you'll be doing
- The senior operation systems analyst position involves maintaining and improving operational systems and reporting processes. In this position, the analyst will act as the functional interface between business end-users and the information technology (IT) department. Primary job responsibilities include maintaining and evaluating people soft accounts payable (AP), travel & expense (T&E), 3rd party AP solutions, document & e-imaging center, and AP remote users access. Also, the position is responsible for granting the user access per company internal controls policy and guidance. The senior operation systems analyst work with different areas such as identity management to assist with the improvement of security of AP users access. Provide support to users by utilizing people soft (PSFT) queries and reports, and analyze existing systems and business processes in order to recommend and implement changes to improve business efficiency. In addition, the senior operation systems analyst assists sr. manager of AP controls by coordinating the resolution of people soft and unit testing during process changes and enhancements.
What your background should be
- The should have 5 years of work related experience. Detail oriented with an emphasis on accuracy. Ability to accept responsibility and work independently. Proficient with Excel. Strong oral and written communication skills. Thorough knowledge of peoplesoft functions (preferably accounts payable functions).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required preferably in business, economics or computer science.
Who is the client company
- This is an American chain of off-price department stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com