Senior Solutions Specialist-Mobility
- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- The role of sr. solutions specialist mobility is responsible for strategic solution-based sales to an assigned global, domestic and international, enterprise account base to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. Strategic services solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers. The sr. solutions specialist mobility is responsible for building C-Level relationships in an effort to execute their global strategic solutions plans with a team of wireless and wire line core sales and sales solution product specialists to ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to further develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT organizations and other business groups to uncover new opportunities, develop solutions and sell strategic mobile services, to include wireless products, core networks, PS, cloud computing, managed services, security services, and connected machine solutions.
What your background should be
- 5-7 years of successful strategic solutions sales experience or related discipline is required preferably with emphasis on fortune 500, multinational and multimillion enterprises including, prospecting, funnel management and account management skills. Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communication skills, able to interact with C-Level executives, polished and professional. Must be able to manage, lead and influence others outside of their department/functional area as such, managerial experience a plus. Is able to identify short and long term goals to achieve overall team/company objectives. Have proven track record of exceeding annual revenue plan. Superior technical and analytical skills. Effective use of PC including Microsoft Office required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about wireless technology and telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com