Senior Social Worker
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- The Senior Social Worker is essentially responsible for ensuring all service documentation is maintained and completed according to standards and procedures, performing clinical services within a range of therapy programs, conducting case reviews, and determining treatment plans and interventions. The post holder will also be required to perform advocacy activities on behalf of patients and their families, and assist the division director with the development of clinical programs.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years of direct social work experience, including 2 years of post-Master's experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master's Degree in Social Work and licensed as a certified social worker.
Who is the client company
- Healthcare provider specializing in behavioral health and developmental services, widely recognized for innovation and effectiveness in the fields of mental health, addictions treatment, developmental services and prevention.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com