Senior Service Delivery Lead
- Tucker, GA
What you'll be doing
- The senior service delivery leader monitors and manages all facets of the IT managed services strategy at customer location or other services as contracted. The individual gathers necessary information to implement executed scope of work authorized by the customer. S/he collaborates with departmental and executive leadership to identify key business process objectives and help build strategies to overcome and address customer and technical issues. The applicant provides hands on support to customers as appropriate; appoints the appropriate resource for issue remediation and escalates the issues to the manager, IT managed services operation center for remediation. S/he proactively identifies opportunities for improvement in processes and procedures and recommends solutions. The individual analyzes all data to ensure that performance standards are maintained and customer requirements (contracted service levels) are consistently met or exceeded; also supports the account manager in accounts where IT services is one of the provided service offerings. S/he engages internal and external resources to provide proactive maintenance, as well as ongoing maintenance to ensure service levels are met. The incumbent communicates and works directly with customers IT department including senior IT leaders, as necessary; and conducts periodic customer reviews and satisfaction surveys. This position provides a summary, analysis and action plan for all actions items from customer reviews and survey results. The candidate provides ongoing feedback for further strategy development, enhancement, correction, and deployment of strategy; and performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five years related experience in the IT or telecom industry required; and three years of customer support and IT help desk experience also required. Experience working within matrix management with the ability to articulate issues to leadership. Understanding networks, security, and systems. Experience in pre and post sales for outsourced or contracted services preferred. Strong computer skills including knowledge of web based software platforms and MS Office suites required. Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or business management required.
Who is the client company
- This is a Japanese multinational imaging and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org