Senior Scientist (Cellular and Immunoassay)
- Andover, MA
What you'll be doing
- Responsibilities include developing and maintaining key automation platforms to support process impurity testing as well as developing novel automation solutions for complex cell based assays. Responsible for technical and strategic development of automation solutions for the bioassay and impurity testing labs across multiple sites, engage with scientists within the organization to improve existing laboratory processes to allow them to be automated. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge in analytical quality control and drug development. Candidate will document and report lab work according to GMP practices, revise/review/author test methods and technical reports, manage matrix activities focused on quality delivery of project milestones.
What your background should be
- The qualified applicant must demonstrate experience and ability to enable automation solutions in testing of process impurity and potency immunoassays as well as cell based assays. Experience in programming, robotics coupled with an understanding and working knowledge of immunoassay and cell based assay development are essential. The candidate must work within established corporate and organizational guidelines and must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to interact effectively with peers and senior scientists as part of multi disciplinary teams. Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and effective interpersonal and communication skills are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- M.S. or a Ph.D. with 5+ years of experience working with biological molecules using automation to enable higher throughput immunoassay and cell based assay testing.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational pharmaceutical corporation
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org