Senior SAP material management analyst
- Stamford, CT
What you'll be doing
- The sap senior material management analyst is responsible for supporting the procure to pay business process, including indirect and direct purchasing business processes using the material management sap module. Work closely with business members of the procure to pay business functions (purchasing, R&D, supply chain planning) to facilitate effective solution implementations and provide knowledge transfer of system functionality to super users, subject matter experts and end user. Analyze business process gaps and identify solution alternatives and guidance to business and its stakeholders for selecting the best solutions for close the gaps. Work closely with ADAP developers to define program material management, ING requirements and test program material management ING solutions. Provide production support for sap material management and integration points with FI, CO, SD, QM and pp modules. Provide functional support for master data governance and master data troubleshooting. Work closely with end users to prioritize and manage completion of support tickets. Manage projects assigned through the full project lifecycle including managing and coordinating the work of consultants when necessary. Proactively participate in the integration between related SAP functions with other it business analysts. Strong ability to lead discussions with the business to analyze, configure and model processes in shape. Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms. Build and execute unit testing, integration and regression testing. Document and control all changes made to production systems via change control process. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in the material management module with development and support of business application systems including analysis, functional and technical design testing. Implementation and support experience in sap SRM and workflow is a plus. Experience with batch management of materials and automation of the purchasing order and goods receipt process through EDI is preferred. Experience with business case development, project planning and estimation is a must. Strong word, excel and power point skills are required. Experience in solution manager is a plus. Cross functional business experience is a must. Experience integrating BW a plus. Superior analytical skills to evaluate new business requirements, issues, think through complex, multidimensional problems and propose appropriate solutions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a professional recruiting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org