Senior Sales and Service Advocate
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to promote and sell products through a differentiated customer delivery utilizing prescribed best practices. Provide quotes, determines eligibility and binds coverage face to face generally at the customers location of choice. Answer questions, provide explanations and make recommendations to prospects and existing members regarding property, casualty and life products. Assist with all issues relating to their policy including claims, billing and payments, policy status and complaints, etc. Develop relationship within the community in order to promote products and services. Utilize training and sales techniques to close the sale. Coordinate and participate in regular off site events as part of lead generating, promotional and marketing activities. S/he is also responsible for achieving individual and office targets in support of corporate objectives. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years of related customer service, sales and marketing experience. Experience in the insurance or financial services industry preferred. Property and casualty license; life and health licenses are required. The candidate should have advanced knowledge of multiple personal lines property and casualty insurance products, insurance processing systems and procedures. General knowledge of marketing practices and techniques is preferable. Strong verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical insurance information to policy holders preferred. Ability to operate personal computer and related business and insurance software preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is required and associate degree or bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an insurance and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org