Senior Royalty Auditor, Licensing Governance
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Identify audit candidate using principles of financial analysis. Operate in-line with standard operating procedures. Compile accounting reports and documentation necessary in the audit planning process. Conduct on-site audits, including audit planning, on-site fieldwork and reporting. Monitor personal performance against program performance metrics. Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting. Continually look for developmental and training opportunities. Participate in departmental and one on one meetings. Maintain an employee performance plan. Work with internal team members and external contractors. Confirm licensing engagement objectives and scope of work. Manage licensing engagement planning activities. Develop engagement testing procedures and programs to meet objectives and scope. Review work papers of other engagement team members. Develop engagement reports. Support licensing findings resolution. Clearly articulate audit objectives to internal and external business partners. Clearly communicate audit plan and results to executive level positions. Present improvement recommendations. Present relevant audit findings to concerned teams.
What your background should be
- Big 4 experience preferred. 4-7 years in of experience within a similar role or consulting background required. Certification in at least one area (e.g., CIA, CPA, CISA, CMA, CFE, etc.) is desired. Interest in forensic or financial accounting. Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite. Strong organizational skills. Well-developed communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to travel as needed within and outside the United States. Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment. Ability to work in excess of standards hours, as needed. Ability to execute licensing compliance engagements of a complex nature.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration, accounting preferred. Masters in business preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a global leader in the mapping, navigation and location intelligence business.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org