Senior Relationship Manager
- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- As a senior relationship manager for company wealth management, the candidate will focus on identifying and developing new opportunities to deliver advice and solutions to existing clients, and with new wealth management prospects through referrals from centers of influence in the community, other company businesses, and introduction from existing clients and other sales channels. Applicant will use knowledge of wealth management and private banking services; s/he will work with wealth management team members to expand existing client relationships. S/he will serve as the primary contact for select high net worth clients. With financial advisory skills, this position will act as the financial quarterback for assigned client relationships involving frequent interaction with clients and active coordination of strategies with team members. Incumbent will lead the client relationship team to expand existing client relationships, improve client satisfaction, strengthen client commitment, ensure client retention, and grow revenue for company wealth management. Build referral relationships with other company businesses, professional, and community contacts and existing clients to provide introductions of high net worth prospects to company wealth management.
What your background should be
- Experience generally acquired through 10+ years of sales/client service experience, preferably in wealth management. Series 7 and 66 licenses are required. Professional certification (CFP) or other wealth management related professional licenses/certifications beneficial. Knowledge of investment management strategy, process and products, trust solutions, general financial and/or estate planning techniques, banking and lending products. Demonstrate high level of expertise in sales, networking, negotiation, business acumen, relationship building, and execution of responsibilities. Possess proficient interpersonal communication, writing, and group presentation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree with emphasis in business administration, finance, and economics is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org