Senior Quality Analyst
- Patuxent River, MD
What you'll be doing
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance. Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and coordinates testing. Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality. Coordinates testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced quality assurance personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities. Coordinates quality-related training. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. Participates in special projects as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5-8 years of related quality assurance experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related technical discipline or the equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com