Senior Project Management Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The senior project management analyst will assist the project management coordinator in the coordination of activities and resources for identified application implementations. Responsible for planning and organizing assigned it projects from initiation to closure. S/he will be comfortable with filling a leading and supporting role, depending on the size of project. Apply knowledge in PMBOK or other project management methodologies, as well as assume to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision. Manage project teams of internal and external resources, including IT staff, hospital representatives, and vendors.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of healthcare clinical systems experience. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills. Excellent knowledge in project management methodologies. Must have multitasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree in nursing, business, systems, or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com