Senior Program Manager
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Manage a highly complex enterprise wide common SDLC and repository across all of L&R IT. Develop the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans. Ensure integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements. Tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to project managers. Communicate the program strategy, direction, and changes with L&R IT leadership. Identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
What your background should be
- 6+ years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 6 years of experience in a leadership role and 6 years managing projects. Project Management certification is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science, business administration.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org