Senior Program Manager
- Bellevue, WA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a senior program manager. This successful position is responsible to help with measuring local relevance and compare it with the local leader. The applicant is also responsible for delivering weekly measurements for company ship room. Incumbent will be responsible for working with the vendors to qualify judges and monitor quality; working with the market teams to set realistic expectations; working with measurement development teams. S/he is responsible for understanding of machine learning fundamentals. The role will collaborate effectively with a large number of partners and customers.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of program management experience. Strong understanding of relevance and previous experience with a relevance team. Strong partner management skills. Strong creative, analytical, and critical thinking abilities. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in computer science or related field required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company that develops,manufactures,supports and sells computer software services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com