Senior Processing Specialist
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- As a senior processing specialist you will be responsible for the time sensitive processing of work cases based on both banking and the various credit card associations regulatory guidelines and client requirements. Research and evaluate the work case and process. S/he will use database systems to coordinate and build records for the collections department. Job specific responsibilities make decisions within established guidelines regarding the different work cases and various transactions. Has access to confidential information. S/he will also use judgment and make good decisions independently on both defined and undefined areas.
What your background should be
- Strong customer service, analytical and research skills are required. Advanced proficiency of Microsoft office (excel, access, power point, and word) is mandatory for this position. Advanced knowledge of excel functions is especially important. The client company is looking for problem solvers. You will need to be creative and find solutions for upcoming problems. Ability to multitask, handling several ongoing tasks at a time. Two or more years of previous experience related to fraud, charge backs and disputes is desirable. Knowledge of banking & association rules and regulations preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a global payment technology solutions company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org