Senior Principal Programmer
- Albany, GA
What you'll be doing
- Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages; plans, develops, tests, and documents highly complex applications programs; generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications; prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written; confers with end users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements; leads staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as users manuals, product specifications, and training materials; performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems; prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel; serves as a customer interface to ensure problems are resolved and requirements are met in a timely manner; performs research on emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
What your background should be
- 10 to 15 years of directly related computer programming experience required. Knowledge in providing Information Technology (IT) Service Support; Analytical and Programming Support preferred. The incumbent shall be required to provide employees who are ITIL Foundation Certified and Practitioner Certified in Change and Release Management; shall possess JAVA, Microsoft .NET (VB.NET or C#) or other applicable software development (analyst/developer) certification/s and have a minimum of ten years of direct experience in the applicable software development discipline.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience is required.
Who is the client company
- It is an aerospace and defense company formed by mergers and divestitures.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com