Senior Performance Analyst
- Eden Prairie, MN
What you'll be doing
- Senior performance analyst has to build relationships with employer/group clients and serve as the primary point of contact for clinical operations service delivery. Act as an operational conduit between front line activity, customer and relationship office on large medicare and group retiree accounts. Represent clinical operations and works with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs. Work closely with sales on renewals and additional product offerings. Coordinate with group retiree clinical operations report delivery and proactively manage to key performance indicators. Monitor clinical operations performances via reporting tools, driving remediation plans as needed. Develop innovative approaches to problems encountered through collaboration with operations. Serve as a leader/mentor.
What your background should be
- This position required strong communication skills, experience leveraging large data sets, experience producing executive summaries, experience with influencing others and driving results. Minimum of 3 years of healthcare industry experience required. Intermediate skill set level with Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org