Senior Patient Access Representative
- Dearborn, MI
What you'll be doing
- Senior Patient Access Representative will perform functions related to business activities including but not limited to patient appointments, registration, billing functions, cash collections, phone communications, and office maintenance. His work also includes collects cash for previous account balances, co-payments, deductibles, and non-covered insurance services. He needs to complete daily reconciliation of batching and cash drawer receipts. Ability to access patient inquiry screens from the departments computerized patient data system to assist patients with billing-related issues and inform patients of delays in appointment times and/or processing of patient requests. Ensure accurate third party billing (verification) for all patients and perform other administrative duties as directed.
What your background should be
- 3-5+ years relative experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- A privately owned multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org